Services & Terms
Order in the House, Inc. Professional Organizing Services
Order in the House offers a variety of professional organizing services for our clients. We work with our clients to not only provide order to their home/office/life, but also to teach them how to maintain that order.
We are happy to help you in the following organizing situations to bring you peace of mind:
- Home Organizing (Both Initial and Maintenance) – Closets to Rooms to an entire Home.
- Office Organizing – Streamline your desk, files and schedule.
- Organizing for ADD – Assisting with the unique challenges of an ADD client.
- Senior Organizing – Organizing with grace and dignity.
- Clean-Outs and Moving Prep – Organize, Purge, Pack and Fit into uncluttered new place.
- Hoarding (Both Initial and Maintenance) – Tackling the challenge of Hoarding with compassion and action.
- Speaking Engagements – Experienced Organizers available to speak to your group on a variety of organizing topics.
The above is a general list of the types of services we offer, but please feel free to contact us if you have an organizing challenge that doesn’t fall into any of the above categories.
- We accept cash, checks and Paypal
- Parking and supply costs are additional
- Travel fees may apply if needing to travel outside of our service area (35 miles from Arlington Heights)
- Payment is due at the time of service, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing